January 22, 2019 - February 12, 2019
998 seats left
Cloud Environment for the Configuring PI Data Archive Security Online Course (21 days)
Practice configuring custom PI Data Archive security in this isolated, safe and fully functional PI System Cloud Environment. You will receive access for 21 days since the initial launch.
This Cloud Environment includes the following machines:
- DC: Domain Controller
- PISRV01: PI Data Archive, PI Vision, PI DataLink
- PIAF01: PI AF Server, PI Analysis Service, PI DataLink, PI ProcessBook
- PIINT01: PI Interface for OPC DA Read-Only, PI Buffer Susbystem, PI API 2016 for WIS
- PIINT02 (workgroup): PI Interface for OPC DA Read-Only, PI Buffer Subsystem
This Cloud Environment is composed of virtual machines hosted on Microsoft Azure that you can access remotely. Please note that you need to meet the following system requirements in order to connect to the Cloud Environment:
A typical connection string has the form cloudservicename.cloudapp.net:xxxxx, where the cloud service name is specific to a group of virtual machines and xxxxx is a port in the range 41952-65535. Therefore users connecting to Azure virtual machines must be allowed to connect to the domain *.cloudapp.net throughout the port range 41952-65535. Please check your company firewall policies and ensure that you can connect to this domain on the required ports.
- Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) Client
- Access the domain cloudapp.net where the machines are hosted
To perform a connection test go to FAQ page > Cloud Environments > What are the system requirements?
Note: This Cloud Environment may be purchased as a standalone offering but does not fulfill the
course completion requirement. Click here to register for an online course.
GST/VAT/Tax: (USD) $0.00
Sub Total: (USD) $0.00