- Getting Started
Workbook - Building Displays with PI Vision 2019
Access to Training Cloud Environment
Building Displays with PI Vision 2019
Learn how to build extensive, rich and informative displays with the latest features of the PI Vision 2019.
In this lab, we will use the latest features of the PI Vision 2019 in order to build extensive, rich, and informative displays. We will be heavily leveraging PI Asset Framework throughout this lab in order to showcase the incredible strengths and abilities of the latest release of PI Vision. We will investigate new PI Vision features by building five main displays and by covering the basic display management and administration tasks.
By clicking 'register' you will be able to view the content of the lab. If you want to go through the materials in a pre-configured Training Cloud Environment, you can purchase the Training Cloud Environment Subscription (Monthly or Yearly). This subscription will grant you access to over 50 similar lab environments with associated workbooks. For more information, click the links below:
The following goals will be accomplished upon finishing the lab:
• Understand how to search for important Events, PI Tags, and AF Elements and Attributes using the PI Vision Search Pane
• Familiarization with all key features available in PI Vision 2019, especially the new Ad Hoc Trending and PI ProcessBook Display Migration
• Understand the importance and use of each of the eight main symbols. Understand how they can be used to work together in order to display data quickly, easily, and efficiently
• Utilize templates in AF to create one display that may be reused with many different assets
• Be able to perform simple PI Vision Administrator tasks