Learn how to build dynamic, graphical, interactive web-based dashboards with PI Vision. This self-paced online course is dedicated to a series of exercises where the student is challenged to solve real-world problems using PI Vision.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand the PI System Basics
- Learn PI Time Syntax
- Create a simple PI Vision display to monitor your process
- Enhance displays using related assets, multi-state behavior, collections, and graphics library
- Link different PI Vision displays
- Search and manage PI Vision displays
- Analyze Event Frames in PI Vision
- View and share PI ProcessBook displays in PI Vision
Audience: This class is for beginning users of PI System data and is often an individual’s first look at OSIsoft's products or PI Vision.
Time: Study 2-4 hours/week, for 3 weeks
Prerequisites: No specific knowledge of the PI System software is required.
- 259 USD: By signing up for this course you will have access to:
- OSIsoft Engineers who can review your final project
- Sharable certificate of completion that can be directly posted on LinkedIn (*To obtain the certificate of completion, you need to pass the final project.)
You can also audit the video lecture content on the OSIsoft Learning YouTube Channel. This does not include the exercises, supplementary readings, graded final project or certificate of completion.
Learners are encouraged to use their own software and data structures whenever possible. This allows each learner to immediately leave the course with something valuable to their enterprise. In order to complete the exercises and the final project, you need to have the following software installed:
- PI Vision 2017 or later (connected to PI Data Archive and Asset Framework)
If you do not have access to your own PI System, subscribe to the optional Training Cloud Environment:
Grading and Certification of Completion:
Once you register for this course, you must select one of the final submission review periods below. During this period, our course facilitators will be available to review and grade your project. If you don't receive a passing grade in the first submission, you can re-submit your work again during the 1 week review period.