Virtual Live Classroom Training - another way to experience Instructor-Led Training
With our Virtual Live Classroom Training, we want to bring you the very best virtual learning experience, from the comfort of your own home or office space. You will be brought together with a small group of other students in a virtual classroom, where training will be provided completely live by one of our expert OSIsoft trainers via 2-way video link. Just like our traditional classroom training, our Virtual Live Classrooms focus on hands-on learning and will be highly interactive and engaging!
- No travel is needed! You can complete the course from the comfort of your own office or home office space, meaning no time away from your company and loved ones and no travel costs.
- Get access to our Training cloud environments, giving you the chance to get real, hands-on practice with the PI system.
- Join classes led by our same expert instructors who take our classroom courses at our OSIsoft Training Centers.
- Cover similar content to our classroom courses. Our comprehensive course workbooks are sent directly to you in electronic format
- Virtual Live Classrooms are interactive, engaging and fun! Participants can see and talk to not only the instructor, but also one other. In addition to solo directed activities, there are plenty of opportunities for group discussions.
- Computer or laptop
- Two screens. Preferably two external monitors, connected to your computer or laptop. If this is not possible, a laptop with an additional external screen is acceptable, as is a laptop and tablet as independent devices.
- Fast and stable internet connection (> 10 Mbps download, > 4 Mbps upload). You can test your internet speed using an internet speed test website such as the one here. It is recommended you test your speed several times throughout a day, ensuring that you do not dip below the minimum requirement.
- Headset with built-in microphone.
- Webcam, built-in or external.
- A modern web browser to connect to Training Cloud Environments. You can test your browser version and connection here. Chrome is recommended.
- Ability to join a WebEx session. When invited to join a WebEx session you will be prompted to either install a local WebEx client or run a Cisco WebEx browser extension. You can join a test meeting here. Chrome is recommended.